In Greece you can find high quality medical facilities, well trained doctors, most of them trained in European countries or the United States, high level of accommodation facilities, the well-known tourism infrastructure at reasonable fees. This is all a medical traveler needs to combine in order to achieve the best result to his health problem.
Which are the most preferable medical procedures that medical tourists do in Greece?
- There is a long list of procedures but the most asked are:
- Plastic surgery procedures from minor to complicate ones,
- Hair transplantation,
- Eye surgery like Laser vision correction and cataract correction,
- Orthopedic surgery like hip and knee replacement,
- Gynecological procedures like IVF, labiaplasty, vaginoplasty, hymenoplasty, abortion,
- Bariatric surgery
- Dental care procedures
- Penis enlargement
and many others
Is Greece a cheap medical tourism destination?
Greece is a European country with top medical standards and following international medical protocols. However, the medical fees are reasonable and affordable. Overall you’ll find the cost of a health treatment is Greece to be much less than other European or American countries.
Safety and results
First in our mind is not the price of the service but safety and excellent result.
We never forget that we are dealing with health issues.
Moreover, you known that sometimes “cheap is expensive and something that looks expensive is cheap” at the end of the day.